Comprehensive legal services for entrepreneurs
The Law Firm’s activities are focused on providing ongoing counselling services which include, among others:
- providing legal advice and counselling, participating in conferences and meetings,
- preparing draft agreements and issuing opinions thereon, participating in negotiations with contractors,
- forming companies, amending founding acts (Memorandum and Articles of Association),
- providing permanent and ongoing corporate support, participating in the company governing bodies’ meetings, preparing draft resolutions and issuing opinions thereon, drafting minutes, preparing reports to the National Court Register and other registers, preparing legal opinions and analyses,
- preparing collective labour law documentation (Company Collective Bargaining Agreement, Regulations, agreements with trade unions),
- representing entities before the court (including arbitration courts) and administrative bodies (such as the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, the Energy Regulatory Office, the National Chamber of Appeal),
- organizing notarial acts, obtaining specialist opinions and analyses,
- debts recovery.
Depending on the needs, our services are rendered either in the Client’s seat (in-house legal services) or in any other place indicated by the Client.
Moreover, Polish and foreign Clients entrust us with carrying out some issues of strategic importance, such as:
- M&A processes - purchasing and selling Companies’ shares, businesses and organized parts thereof,
- audits (due diligence) of companies and real estate,
- advising on and coordinating activities of working groups in investment projects,
- organizing tenders - preparing the Terms of Reference, advising on the tenderer selection,
- advising on the preparation of a share issue prospectus.